Thursday 30 August 2018

Check, check and check again...

August is the month of fetes and fundraisers and as I've mentioned before one of my jobs is the check puzzles so that groups can sell them on to raise a bit of cash. This summer has been like no other and I have been steadily ploughing my way through a never ending pile of puzzles! I enjoy the challenge and always end up doing things I perhaps wouldn't normally. This summer I have mainly done 500 piece puzzles which means on a free day I can get 3 or more done. The selection has been interesting and I have been subjected to a lot of different makes and cuts. A rather lovely way to spend a summer. I have posted photos of all the completed ones below. I have had a number with pieces missing, which my local Panto group try to sell for 20p - I always make sure I mark exactly where the missing pieces are - and some people are happy for 20p, others don't want them. I'm not sure whether I would...

Time taken: varies per puzzle














No comments:

Post a Comment