Saturday 20 September 2014

Blue and White China - Upstarts Miller's Antiques Jigsaw Puzzles (1000 pieces)

My goodness, this was a difficult one. Only working with 2 base colours (with some variation for shading) and many of the patterns on the plates being remarkably similar. That said, I really enjoyed the puzzle as I always like one that challenges and frustrates. Not one for the faint hearted though, or for people who find it difficult to leave puzzles unfinished overnight - my final night was a 2am finish!  


Time taken: completed over 1 week comprising of several evenings of varying lengths

2 comments:

  1. I also found this puzzle very difficult, but I enjoyed it. Do you know where I could find the Miller's Antique silverware puzzle in this series? Best Wishes, Puzzled.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry, but I'm not going to be of much help - I have a lot of my puzzles given to me by a local community group to check so don't buy a great deal. My best advice is to look in charity shops/car boots etc...but I'm sure you're already doing that. Glad someone is reading my blog :)

    ReplyDelete