Wednesday 30 January 2019

Christmas Street 12 Days of Christmas - Gibsons (12 little puzzles of 80 pieces)

I received this puzzle on Christmas day so will be honest and own up to not completing it quite as the name would suggest, but over a series of a couple of days. What a lovely idea for Gibsons to have come up with - I had been secretly watching other puzzlers with envy before Christmas so was delighted to receive my own version

Considering each of the puzzles has very small pieces, the cut and fit are excellent and each little puzzles forms a whole street. The pictures were beautiful and although the colour merging could have been a little more precise I really enjoyed the whole experience. It is already packed away ready for next year, when I plan to do it in the build up to Christmas. 


Time taken: 2 short sessions over a couple of days 

No comments:

Post a Comment