Sunday 30 September 2018

BCD Meeting - Birmingham

Living in the countryside has spoilt me in some ways when it comes to driving and the jaunt to Birmingham felt a little like a white knuckle ride! However, once there the puzzling was great - the theme being theatre, tv and film. Lots of lovely puzzles and people are starting to bring more cardboard ones along as well so I am kept rather busy. I completed 3 jigsaws on the day, but one was put away before I could photograph it - ah well...

Time taken: a day of chatting and puzzling

2 comments:

  1. Hi Emma. Why don't you check to see if I've photographed the third jigsaw you worked on. If so feel free to download a copy (at an appropriate size) and upload it here. Best wishes, Jackie.
    https://www.flickr.com/photos/50241745@N05/albums/72157673239698778

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jackie, I may well have a look :)

    ReplyDelete