Monday 29 February 2016

The Sweet Shop - The World's Most Difficult Jigsaw Puzzle (529 pieces)

I have to be honest that my heart sank somewhat as I started this. I had been given this by someone accompanied by those immortal words - 'I chose this because it looked really hard and I thought you would like the challenge'. Don't get me wrong, I do like a challenge, but most jigsaws are that without looking for baked beans, smarties or sprouts (yes, they are out there). The problem with these puzzles (double sided, rotated 90 degrees) is that you don't really do them as a jigsaw, they become an endurance test. I ended up laying all the pieces out in little rows and systematically going down each one until I found a piece that fit....and so on....and so on.... I don't wish to sound ungrateful, just realistic.

Time taken: you don't want to know

No comments:

Post a Comment